Download the classic recorder to record your lectures.
Techsmith Relay is already installed on all campus computers, faculty, staff, and classrooms. You just need to launch the desktop icon.
Step 1: Login to Techsmith Relay
Step 2: Download Classic Recorder
- Click on the gear
- Select 'Download Classic Recorder'
- Select Windows or Mac install
- Follow the install prompts
- Click on 'Install'
- Click 'Finish'
Step 3: Launch Classic Recorder
- Click on the 'TechSmith Relay' icon located on the desktop
- Click on Log In and use your Campus Account to login
Step 4: Recorder Settings
- Click on 'Camera' to select your screen
- Type in a title
- Click on 'Record' when ready
Step 5: Submit Recording
- Click on 'Submit' and go to your library to edit