Following the instructions below on how to submit a TenetOne ticket to gain access to PowerChart. This is only for students that can log into Cerner but do not have access to PowerChart.
Your login credentials will be your eTenet account.
Step 1: Click on Web Apps
Located the 'WebApps' icon on desktop at the hospital location.
Step 2: Click on App Support
Log into eTenet Portals
Step 3: Click on eTenet
Click on 'eTenet' located on the top menu bar
Step 4: Click on TenetOne
Step 5: Click on Something's Broken
Step 5: Fill out ticket
Make sure your contact information is correct and the following options are selected.
- Affected Location - is your hospital location
- Urgency - only select 4-Low or 3-Medium
- Category - select 'Application/Software'
- Application - search for Cerner - PowerChart and select
- Type in exactly what you see in text fields image example below.
- short description, Detailed description, and contact preference
- Click on 'Submit'